Return Video like to vanish.....................

MGBChuck

Howdy..............Recently got in the TalkShow at our school. Got everything hooked up.....seemed to be working..... and then I started losing my return video. I am coming out of the Tricaster...... had the talk show set for 1080..... signal from the SDI was coming through....... the guest on the other end could see it fine......then after a couple minutes..... the return video went black........ nothing. I finally shutn donw everything.... rebooted.... got the video return signal..... and then it went black about 1 minute later. Not sure what is wrong........any help??????

Thanks... Chuck Lyons Akron, OHio

MGBChuck

Howdy....... Took your advice..... Downloaded the latest updates. Still have problems. We have a tricaster 40..... And had to take the output as component to a SDI converter. Then plugged that into the SDI input. If I turn off the tricaster completely.....reboot..... And then turn on Talkshow...... My program out shows up as the return video just fine. After about 30 secs.....it disappears. I went to the gear wheel.....and tried all the different return video settings from...NTSC 4:3 all the way up to 1080i. Nothing worked. If I set it for NTSC 16:9. .... And rebooted both systems...... I would get the return video from the program....and I timed it.... After about 30 secs.....it went black. Not sure what to do...

Thanks.... Chuck Lyons. Akron Ohio

Top Bottom