Crazy! I set up an animation using a plasma templet (plasma_multi.lws) and customized it for a client. I rendered it last week on my Mac 8-way with 16GB ram and popped it into FCP and made masters for the client. One of the people highlighted in the animation quit the company so I was asked to remove him from the animation. It was easy. I changed the number of side plasmas from 6 to five by moving the last one out of frame. I re-time everything to run slower so the last frame of the animation happened at the same time it did in the previous render. Problem is, after a hundred or so frames render the application quits, over and over. Since it worked before, I don't understand why it won't render now. I've tried restarting the computer fresh three times now but still... I truly believe nothing has changed since the last time it rendered except for timing.