random examples from LightWaveGuru

LightWaveGuru

All of this stuff is amazing! I'm particularly interested in how you got the bear to jump but have its' feet stick solidly to the ground. Did you use Genoma, standard IK or IKBooster? Your work is very inspirational, would love it if you could make some tutorials (y)

oh yes the bear is rigged with the standard skeleton from genoma. it was not planned to rig the bear at first because i only wanted to create the hair with fiber fx. it was about a job i was offered and only the hair was asked for. but then someone asked how the hair would look like if you animate the bear's mesh. so, yes, it's the standard four-legged rig from genoma and of course you can animate the handles of the feet so that they are firmly on the ground without penetrating the ground, etc. and so on.

snip LWGuru

LightWaveGuru

...would love it if you could make some tutorials (y)

BTW

Well then call VIZRT and tell them that I would have more time for 1 million bananas a month, also to give tutorials or hints and tips...LOL :)
But seriously. VIZRT has been hanging out on my LinkedIn channel just recently. Who knows what they are up to.
Now I am afraid to go out of the house. ROFL

vizRTchecklinkedin1.jpg

snip LWGuru

LightWaveGuru

Hmmm interesting, you're being head hunted maybe!!
Well, I have already worked in the year 1999-2003 daily for various German evening news formats with the then real time software from VIZRT (on Windows NT systems), so I know the idea behind this template-generating software quite well. But it doesn't come close to LightWave with third party tools. The VIZRT tools are for the daily news program (so quick and dirty graphics from templates) it is and remains but just real time graphics, even if this has become better due to the better hardware of today. In this respect, I would recommend VIZRT to continue to distribute their real-time tools and to further develop LightWave for high-end graphics. VIZRT would be very badly advised if they build a chimera out of both camps. Learn from each other. Gladly. In this respect. We will see what VIZRT does. If VIZRT builds shit we can still love them do death. LOL :)

prometheus

REBORN
BTW

Well then call VIZRT and tell them that I would have more time for 1 million bananas a month, also to give tutorials or hints and tips...LOL :)
But seriously. VIZRT has been hanging out on my LinkedIn channel just recently. Who knows what they are up to.
Now I am afraid to go out of the house. ROFL

snip LWGuru

I guess they may be looking in to a content producer, wether that will be for Lightwave or their other products :)
Or just curiousity without any further attachments.

You are productive for sure.
Some really nice stuff, I think I like the stuff you do with cloth fashion shows, and some of the instancing stuff the most..And As I have said before, a certain neon color, lighting and shading style I like for some of that.

LightWaveGuru

I guess they may be looking in to a content producer, wether that will be for Lightwave or their other products :)
Or just curiousity without any further attachments.

You are productive for sure.
Some really nice stuff, I think I like the stuff you do with cloth fashion shows, and some of the instancing stuff the most..And As I have said before, a certain neon color, lighting and shading style I like for some of that.
I show the full range that LightWave offers as functions. The selection here is maybe 5% of my total videos on Youtube. If and what VIZRT wants and why they actively searched for me on LinkedIn is unknown to me. But funny! :)

snip LWGuru

Top Bottom