Thanks guys. One more pose...

...sneaky sneak.

Attachments

• BunnyPose_3.jpg
    BunnyPose_3.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 584

evenflcw

Code Muppet
Great design. Good proportions. Nice poses. Cool personality.

I see only one issue. While poses work well overall there is one part in them that sticks out. They stuck out even on the model. It's the ears! They are just too straight and with too many straight line in them compared to the rest of the body. Imho you need to get some more natural/dynamic curves in the ears.

First image, top one is original, bottom is overpaint.
Second image, leftmost is original, rightmost is overpaint.

Attachments

• rabbit_001_op.jpg
    rabbit_001_op.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 508
  • rabbit_002_op.jpg
    rabbit_002_op.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 560

Tippsy

Nice! The only thing that sticks out to me is the some of the facial lines. In earlier models and not in the poses I could get where Smokie was coming from with the scary bunny look. I would say it was more creepy than scary it almost seemed like the bunny was really old with the lines in the face mostly the lines under the eyes and the cheeks look a little to sucked in. Now don't think that I dont love this model because I do just giving any helpful criticism I can see. Good Job!!

Attachments

• BunnyPose_1.jpg
    BunnyPose_1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 600

down_in_black

Thanks for the feedback all of you. I move forward with your comments in mind. I will post some more progress on this project soon. Still haven't started animating anything yet, and that is the stuff I really need to work on. But will try and keep posting as I move on.

down_in_black

In motion...

Hi everyone!

I have finished a first version of all character animation now.

I am going to work on the enviornment next, so I thought this is a good time to get some feedback on the animation.

All feedback that can help make the animation better is much appreciated!

I guess the little story is easy enough to understand.

Here is a little list of the most important things left to do:

- Model and texture enviornment.
- Refine animation?
- Record and mix soundtrack.
- Lighting and final render.
- Color correction.

Attachments

• animation_preview1.mov
    3.3 MB · Views: 816

Glendalough

Super Work!

This piece is really good, doesn't need that much more imho, though you have done so well it would be interesting to see what you do next. But some stuff in this style gets too busy, but maybe that is what people like, on the other hand, maybe that is what producers like and people just get.

The animation could perhaps be improved where he steps back (both times) a bit too fast (?), maybe not. I only do free form sloppy CA so wouldn't know the conventions.

These 2 stills up are EXCEPTIONAL:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 498
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 491

Surrealist.

One thing you can consider.

This is a concept that perhaps would take a while to talk about but it has to do with POV. Point of View of course. But I will try to break down the shots and do it that way.

Basically you have 6 shots.

SHOT 1

Establishment shot. PUSH IN on BUNNY.

SHOT 2

BUNMY Past the CARROT.

SHOT 3

Basically back to shot 1 in function.

SHOT 4

BUNNY past TWO CARROTS.

SHOT 5

BUNNY past several CARROTS

SHOT 6

Basically back to the establishment again.

SHOT 1 is good.

Matched action and he takes the carrot of of his mouth.

SHOT 2

In this shot he is looking at the CARROT. Now it is an interesting choice because you have both the CARROT and THE BUNNY in the same shot in such a way as you see the expression of both. But interesting as that is and economical as that is, you lose the impact on the character and it is not as effective as it could be. The reason is because he reacts to seeing or hearing the carrot scream. Even with sound it would be much more effective visually if he turned the carrot around in this shot and you inserted a POV shot past the bunny at the carrot in a close up and then cut back to SHOT 3 where he reacts.

THAT would be SHOT 2A

Another place to do an insert would be from SHOT 1 Just before he pulls the CARROT out of his mouth you could insert a shot of the CARROT screaming.

You could cut back to SHOT 1 or go to SHOT 2

SHOT 3

Is just a little longer than it need to be and you could use that time to create some of the same POV effects if you want in the last shots.

Just some ideas that I think would make an improvement on what you have which is very nice.

Of course only my opinion. :)

In either case, good luck with it! :thumbsup:

dwburman

You can do some post processing within lightwave :)

Render out the movie to stills, load them in as a backdrop (or on a 100% luminous 0% plane if you want to work in layers) and apply image filters to them.

Also check out the old, mostly forgotten, WaveFilterImage for finessing the image during rendering.

down_in_black

Thanks!

Here is some final frames with background.

A little color correction in post. I will most likely tune the color work a bit more when all the renders are done.

I really need to wrap this up asap!:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 562
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 510
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 540

Eugeny

Nice one, use the WaveFilterImage (as dwburman suggest) to make it 100% LW. I like the colors, carious about big white/beige thing after the farm building, what is this ? The grass with DOF working nice, FiberFX or sas ? Keep it up:thumbsup:

thekho

Motorball Champion
Nice and funny animation work also great model especially rabbit!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Top Bottom