- I trying to set up a YouTube stream connection using the gear setting on the stream button on TC460
- Used the dialog window to log in to YouTube = success. (It went through the NewTek pass-through portal)
- Dialog box confirms logged in. I can see my YouTube events
I see this message for every event:
The YouTube event requires configuration. Click "Manage Events" to edit your event.
- I click Manage Events and re-log in to YouTube = success.
- But window on Internet Explorer after logging in to YouTube Creator Studio is totally blank.
- I can't see anything. I can't change change anything and on the browser or the dialog box on the TC460