Primera Z6 Printers for Sale

Marty01

I have 2 Primera Z6 printers for sale. I also have the Composer XL that went with one and their is a Composer Pro that went with the other one. Printers should work fine, but I know the Composer XL has a problem with the robot arm. It doesn't want to operate smoothly and will drop the disk. They could both be used for parts.

Asking $100 for each plus shipping, whole system or just the printer.

I also have a Primera Signature IV printer that I bought from Primera as a refurbished unit. I used it very little and it was working fine when I quit using it. It's also available for $100.
If interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Marty Davis

Marty01

These printers are still available, if anyone has an interest in them.

Thanks,
Marty

I have 2 Primera Z6 printers for sale. I also have the Composer XL that went with one and their is a Composer Pro that went with the other one. Printers should work fine, but I know the Composer XL has a problem with the robot arm. It doesn't want to operate smoothly and will drop the disk. They could both be used for parts.

Asking $100 for each plus shipping, whole system or just the printer.

I also have a Primera Signature IV printer that I bought from Primera as a refurbished unit. I used it very little and it was working fine when I quit using it. It's also available for $100.
If interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Marty Davis

Top Bottom