Other Ammo Packs

Verlon

I should update my Avatar
Early this year, I was at some presentation where we heard that 3DA was going to be offering more "Ammo Packs" like the wedding and event pack. Any further word on this?

Verlon

I thought I'd bumb this thread again. I ordered some safe harbor stuff and a 3DA advertisement disk came with it announcing new ammo packs as 'coming soon.'

To my thinking, this is 'soon.' Are they here yet? :devil:

Don Ballance

Director of Training
We are busy on a Sports ammo pack which is coming along nicely and we should see it in the first quarter of 2008.

jgbuffs

Hello everyone 1st post just orderd lw3d and will be getting 3d arsenal very shortly. Don when can we expect more details on the sports ammo pack? Thanks:thumbsup:

Verlon

ok so you guys demoed the new packs at NAB. Can we get a sneak peak for those of us who didn't go to Vegas?

Verlon

:devil:

Given that this is "3D made easy" and a company that specializes in video, it sure is taking a long time to get videos up. You're lucky I had to loan my whip to an archeologist for the summer, or I would be forced to commence beatings.

Verlon

They won't post it? Have you tried bribing them with beer (and not that Lone Star, crap... something that comes in a green bottle, ot maybe skip that and offer some Shiner)? Or is the content to racy (and haven't we ALL been yearning for a "Hooters Waitress preset)? :devil:

Some images here? Pretty please?

Don Ballance

Director of Training
I think this video will go up on the 3DA site when the product is released.
The video we showed at NAB was a rough cut of some unfinished stuff and we don't wantr to post it.
Please watch the 3DA site for more details.

Don

Top Bottom