OpenVDB Render Trouble

slacer

Hi tried a simple tutorial for VDB I found on youtube and at first everything seems ok..
But in VPR and the final render, it was not as expected:

simpleVDB.PNG

I can change from Subtraction to Intesection and it will be presented as expected in the shaded view but not in VPR. It is allways a UNION in VPR for me.
A box and a sphere were created in Layout and I followed this tutorial Introduction to OpenVDB Creation Tools

Did I miss something?

This is in Layout 2020.0.3.

Attachments

• simpleVDB.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 17

slacer

Sure, I moved the null object to the left and was still pointing with my camera at my referenced objects. I saw my original Objects in the final render . The "show bounding box" is only for Layout but not for the rendering. I missed that...:ROFLMAO:

Thank you
Michael

Kryslin

You will want to make your items 'inactive'; this is done in the Scene Editor. In the new SE, this is done by clicking the checkmark in the A column. Layout can still use the items, but they're not active for the renderer.

Does this help?

prometheus

REBORN
You will want to make your items 'inactive'; this is done in the Scene Editor. In the new SE, this is done by clicking the checkmark in the A column. Layout can still use the items, but they're not active for the renderer.

Does this help?
That should be it.

slacer

Does this help?
It is perfect, thank you!

Top Bottom