Not Finding the same NDI Sources across same network

ddauphin0718

I have a TC2 and 4 NC1IO's all going to the same 10GB Switch and the NC1IO is seeing the Multiviews (NDI) of the TC2....I also have a Laptop attached to the same switch and can see the TC2 and everything but the Multiviews(NDI). What am I missing?

kanep

NewTek SE
You can put the multiviewers on the TriCaster into a different NDI group. Could that be why you can't see them. You can check the group names by choosing the 'Security' option in the NDI KVM drop down.

ddauphin0718

You can put the multiviewers on the TriCaster into a different NDI group. Could that be why you can't see them. You can check the group names by choosing the 'Security' option in the NDI KVM drop down.
Is it possible that too much network traffic on that switch cause the Multiview's to appear and disappear...i cant seem to replicate it and it doesnt seem to happen with any regular pattern???

kanep

NewTek SE
I wouldn't think that network traffic would make them appear and then disappear like that, discovery is a few low bandwidth process. I guess if you want to test, you could try adding the TriCaster in as a Remote Source on a system and see if that helps (then it doesn't have to auto-discovery) or setup a Discovery Server and see that helps.

Top Bottom