No images! No send! No more!

jaxtone

Creative Director
Anyone knows what happend with the possibility to send images between members in this forum lately?

I press send image but it only works if I attach a link to well known websites or external links on servers.

prometheus

REBORN
I just answered you in our private conversations that you probably have clicked on the "double" media icon and not the "insert" icon.

jaxtone

Creative Director
Error.jpg

jaxtone

Creative Director
Här går det att skicka bilder men fasen inte i private messages. Se ovanstående bild!

jaxtone

Creative Director
Promotheus!

Here´s is Alan I mentioned in the private message area!

Attachments

• Allan section.jpg
    Allan section.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 41

prometheus

REBORN
Här går det att skicka bilder men fasen inte i private messages. Se ovanstående bild!
Ja det var märkligt, du saknar uppladdningsikonen för bilder där, så ser det inte ut för mig i privata konversations menyn.
Send a message to SBowie.
Skicka ett meddelande till SBowie.

For none Swedes..
Yeah, that was remarkable, you miss the upload icon for images, it´s not looking like that in my private conversation menu.
Send a message to SBowie.

prometheus

REBORN
Promotheus!

Here´s is Alan I mentioned in the private message area!

Alan doesn´t seem to have a subpatch algorithm applied?
The top of the head seem to display a bit of edgy edges, but maybe that is easy to change adaptively depending on purpose?

jaxtone

Creative Director
Promotheus!

As I told you it took two minutes tops to create Alan, include lipsync and facial regocnition of face muscles and body expressions, movements and mocaps. Two minutes man!

I keep my mouth shut here and will not mention the 25 years of troble to even come close to this two-minute solution. You know why, I wan´t to avoid further discussions about all wrong intentions and legal does and dont´s in the forum.

But if you would believe it will take 25 years to adjust such smallfixes as subpatch and a forehead on Alan I guess we are two different trainstations. I hope I am right but I guess you know more than me about adjustments, tricking 3D-softwares and how to get around technical problems.

Of course things can always be better whatever we say or do. Personally I would like the sun shine constantly all year around here in Sweden, the land of Vikings and idiots like me who still are stuck here where the water is too cold even to dip my toes in and the autumn never ends when it hit me like a heavy depression year after year.

Despite this I am super happy at the moment to see how easy things can be even when it rains outside and my big fat feet are frozen to the ground :)

Last edited:

prometheus

REBORN
Promotheus!

As I told you it took two minutes tops to create Alan, include lipsync and facial regocnition of face muscles and body expressions, movements and mocaps. Two minutes man!

I keep my mouth shut here and will not mention the 25 years of troble to even come close to this two-minute solution. You know why, I wan´t to avoid further discussions about all wrong intentions and legal does and dont´s in the forum.

But if you would believe it will take 25 years to adjust such smallfixes as subpatch and a forehead on Alan I guess we are two different trainstations. I hope I am right but I guess you know more than me about adjustments, tricking 3D-softwares and how to get around technical problems.

Of course things can always be better whatever we say or do. Personally I would like the sun shine constantly all year around here in Sweden, the land of Vikings and idiots like me who still are stuck here where the water is too cold even to dip my toes in and the autumn never ends when it hit me like a heavy depression year after year.

Despite this I am super happy at the moment to see how easy things can be even when it rains outside and my big fat feet are frozen to the ground :)

Ahh..just a note about the edgy head, and no..I don´t believe it would take 25 years to adress that :)
Why no put the motion up there with lipsync and movements on youtube ..It would be nice to see that motion.
Yes impressively over all, but so it should be..it´s focus is on character generation.

I prefer rain as long as it isn´t ice cold rain, at least june to september most weeks, with only one or two weeks of hot weather, so I´m a bit different than you there.
Autumn is great at least to mid oktober, no depression like you..it´s november that is the killer month, and february and March for me, december and january can be fun if you are with family and celebrate some stuff, but definitely worse is feb to end of march.

You know, I was out a bit early morning this day, after the long rain..and when the thunder clouds is gone, but still a lot of clouds covering the early morning, fresh rain and it tints the sky with pink redbluish variations and cyan green, and sunlight carving through that on a golden morning and that fresh air, it´s just lovely as it can be.

The cold water doesn´t scare me, pollution, algae in the water and peing rascals does. :D

jaxtone

Creative Director
Sorry, but I am in a process where I have to re-mix and master 70 songs for my future streaming collaboration with a huge record company. Didn´t have time to play around with Reallusion at the moment. But here is a really great presentation of the features within this program and the connection with iPhone during the interactive character visualization process. It really blow my pant off or to stay calm I really look forward to put my teeth into this program.

Top Bottom