New Install of SE 2.5 on fresh install of windows 7

pquinn

Hello all

I have been gone a long while, starting to get back into 3d. So i have installed a new HD on my new AMD - 8320 8 core 16gig ram machine, and after installing SE 2.6.2, when i try to add media, .jpg or .tga from a sequence stored on the pc SE just exits. No messages, just stops. I was loading from and external drive on USB 3.0, but i copied the files over a local hd partition, and it did the same thing. Just disappears.

Any ideas where i went wrong. I have restarted after the install.

Richvideo

Hello all

I have been gone a long while, starting to get back into 3d. So i have installed a new HD on my new AMD - 8320 8 core 16gig ram machine, and after installing SE 2.6.2, when i try to add media, .jpg or .tga from a sequence stored on the pc SE just exits. No messages, just stops. I was loading from and external drive on USB 3.0, but i copied the files over a local hd partition, and it did the same thing. Just disappears.

Any ideas where i went wrong. I have restarted after the install.

Try going to the Speededit program folder and goto the properties for the Speededit.exe and set the compatibility setting to run as administrator
Also delete the Newtek Info folder in the folder with the jpegs so SE can generate a new one

pquinn

Tried that. I to a short in dark and copied over th nt.dll from one of sticky posts. seems to have worked.

Top Bottom