• Dear NewTek ( now Vizrt) community,
    We are merging and updating our forum to join it with the Vizrt Forum. Here's what you need to know:
    All existing threads, posts, knowledge articles, and user accounts will be seamlessly migrated.
    Once the merge is completed, the old forums will no longer be accessible.
    We are making this move to unite our Vizrt and NewTek forums, creating a new, enhanced experience for our community members and technology users.
    We will notify you once the change has been made and the new forum is live.
    Thank you for your continued support in our growing community!

NDI Tools 5 for Mac - Missing NDI Webcam Input

Cgande200

Hey All,

I just downloaded NDI tools 5 for Mac, but I'm still not getting the NDI Webcam input and a few others that are shown on the website.

Is the app hidden somewhere because it is not showing up when I do a search.

I have a similar problem. I've downloaded and install NDI Tools 5 for Mac multiple times, I even uninstalled all NDI apps. When I reinstall, I'm back to the old apps. Some say version 3, some say version 2. One app (NDI Monitor) reports version 5, that's the only one.

Same here. Also the Mac version of the Scan Converter is lacking some serious features (mostly audio stuff) that are present on the Windows version. The absence of these features make it damm near unusable.

I just tried installing an another Mac that previously had no NDI Tool installed ... I got the same results. I'm really curious about how to get the NDI Tools 5 for Mac.

NDI Virtual Input for Mac is still version 3. Since it was such a high lift for the developers to get it ported to Mac, I don't think we'll see consistent updates with Virtual Input in the same way we see with other NDI Tools

NDI Virtual Input for Mac is still version 3. Since it was such a high lift for the developers to get it ported to Mac, I don't think we'll see consistent updates with Virtual Input in the same way we see with other NDI Tools
The problem is that the NDI Tools website says that for Mac, the NDI Virtual Input has changed to NDI Webcam Input.

Why does the web site continue to tell us there are Mac related updates that don't actually exist?

The NDI Tools I have on my Mac are great ... it's just irritating that the web site is misleading. They could just remove the misleading information.

Back
Top Bottom