NDI Tools 5.0.5.0 crashing Premiere 15

AndyDV

I am getting consistent crashes in Premiere 15.4.x when outputting NDI video to OBS for Evercast streaming.

I have done a fair amount of troubleshooting and am confident the crashes are directly related to the NDI plugin...I do not crash at all if I disable my NDI output.

I'd be interested to roll back to NDI 4 and see if the problem persists but I don't see an option to do so on the website.

Windows 10 / Titan RTX [gpu]
Premiere 15.4.1 (tried rolling back to previous premiere releases too)
NDI Tools 5.0.5.0

kanep

NewTek SE
Is there issues with the NDI output being received into Studio Monitor? I use that setup quite often and have not run into any issues, I'm also running Premiere 15.4.1.

VDOpickle

I have a similar issue, where Premiere crashes when the NDI plugin is in the Adobe folder. This has happened to be since NDI 4. After I install NDI (4 or 5...using AP 14 and 15) Premiere just crashes randomly. Once I remove the plugin from Adobe, it stops crashing. I don't need the Adobe plugin, so it doesn't hurt my workflow to delete it.

AndyDV

I updated my version of EBS (evercast's re-skinned version of OBS that I use for NDI input) and my Premiere issues seem to be stabilized.

I still can't get Studio Monitor to launch...it pops up in my taskbar for a few seconds then crashes. Oh well, I still love you NDI :) :)

VDOpickle

Unfortunately I see Premiere Pro 2022 crashing with NDI 5.0.11.1 as well. So far, I found no good solution.
Yes, it is still crashing on all of my edit suites with any version of 2021 and 2022. I have to remove the plugin so I can edit without crashing, which also means I have to convert all files from my Tricaster 2 Elite after each studio production. This is really VERY annoying.

Top Bottom