NDI Scan Converter MAC OSX Lack of available Capture Options

vectorjim

Hi All,
Issue with Mac OSX 10.15.7, and NDI SCan Converter 2.0, I am not seeing any applications in the Capture window other then the Mac Desktops, I'm assuming there is a permissions issue in my privacy and security settings but cant seem to find any solution. I have it setup on a second machine that runs fine. I have been having this issue for a while and still persisting after the latest update.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 6.12.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 6.12.51 PM.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 6.16.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 6.16.57 PM.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 39

LMAVGuy

Hi All,
Issue with Mac OSX 10.15.7, and NDI SCan Converter 2.0, I am not seeing any applications in the Capture window other then the Mac Desktops, I'm assuming there is a permissions issue in my privacy and security settings but cant seem to find any solution. I have it setup on a second machine that runs fine. I have been having this issue for a while and still persisting after the latest update.

Thanks
There are a few needed permissions in the security preferences in OSX. Open System Preferences, Go into Security & Privacy and select the Privacy tab and look in Microphone and Screen Recording.

vectorjim

Thanks @LMAVGuy for the response and sorry for my delayed reply, That was my first thought and both Screen Sharing and Microphone were granted permission. I turned off permission and allowed NDI Monitor to accept incoming connections, restarted and got to see the sources.

Top Bottom