NDI Bridge Frame Rate

edtrbob

I'm running NDI Bridge for remote control of my TC2's, and have noted that I'm not getting a smooth frame rate. I did a side x side with two PCs, one TeamViewer (full frame rate and smooth) and one NDI Bridge (maybe 15 FPS?). Same results when running NDI Bridge at Medium, High and Ultra on both ends. Any thoughts?

edtrbob

Answering my own question - I changed the server/host to a machine with a better graphics card, all is right with the world.

kanep

NewTek SE
As you mentioned, the GPU plays a big role in this. I'm running Bridge on an Intel i7 system with a nVidia Quadro and it runs fantastic. I'm not saying you need that to make it work, but if you plan on sending multiple channels of video that is probably the kind of system you want Bridge on.

michaelb603

NDI Tools (specifically Bridge) are compatible with Windows 11, correct? I've opened ports (5990-5999) on the router and in Windows but I continue to get the yellow triangle and the status "Unable to verify port forwarding". Haven't found a lot of people with issues so has to be something with my host network.

Top Bottom