NDI 4.0 + Andrew Cross interview

ACross

NewTek Engineering
So, now we will wait for NDI 4.0 :)
Hope, this time it will be released immediately after NAB.
Based on Andrew's interview it will be really big release !
https://www.tvtechnology.com/news/newteks-andrew-cross-talks-about-the-acquisition-discusses-nab-show-plans

Ha ha, this was not meant to be released until NAB. Luckily this does not describe all of the cool stuff so there is a lot of other cool stuff coming. For those that know me ... my goal every year is to one-up the year before both in NDI and in our product plans. I have every intention of doing that again.

ACross

NewTek Engineering
ps. We just posted NDI 3.8.1 SDK and Tools live, which makes quite a few improvements over the previous versions.

roddyp

Interesting! Re. 3.8.1 pls see my suggestions for a sticky thread in the NDI devs forum ;)

Congratulations on the Newtek/Vizrt news and your new position, BTW.

ORFAST

Ha ha, this was not meant to be released until NAB. Luckily this does not describe all of the cool stuff so there is a lot of other cool stuff coming. For those that know me ... my goal every year is to one-up the year before both in NDI and in our product plans. I have every intention of doing that again.

Thanks Andrew ! We are waiting so much new features (as well as bugs... he he he :) )
Congratulations !

ACross

NewTek Engineering
Great news! Where can we find 3.8.1? Tried both Newtek.com and NDICentral.com without luck...

Just download the SDK, the Tools or the run-time. If you check the version on the files it will be 3.8.1.
The top level product version is still 3.8, but it is a new revision of that.

Edwards

Just download the SDK, the Tools or the run-time. If you check the version on the files it will be 3.8.1.
The top level product version is still 3.8, but it is a new revision of that.

Thanks! A change-log of some sort would be great for the future releases!

Top Bottom