I just tried my NC1 IO Mark D unit with a genlock connected. I'm not finding any issues because of genlock being active/inactive or by adjusting the Offset. I'm looping a SDI output back to an SDI input on the same unit to check.
I am noticing one issue however. When I restart the Connect software, I don't get any SDI video output until I set the 'Hardware Video Destination' selection to 'None', then set it back to my SDI output option. Then video appears. I'm going to bug this.
I did some more testing and I appear to have fixed the issue, looks like my session file was corrupted.
Try the following to see if helps. This will reset all of the NC1 IO settings in the system back to default, so make sure you know what you need to setup again for each input.
1. Quit the NC1 IO software
2. Open an Explorer Window
3. In the path bar, type %localappdata% (with the %), this will take you to the following location 'C:\Users\NC1-IO\AppData\Local\'
4. Open the 'NewTek' folder
5. Delete (or backup/move/rename) the folder called 'NewTek Connect 1'
6. Start NC1 IO software.
Since I have cleared and reset the session, the SDI output have automatically been active everytime I start the software.