missing contact to Rebelhill

Kryslin

would this mean that all plugins and education are now defunct?
Keep in mind the the Rhiggit2 Plugins are decidely broken (due to a data structure change), and I know of a couple of solutions for the problem, one of which I forwarded to RH soon after LW2020 came out. I've come across another way to fix it that may be LW version agnostic. I suspect the Rigging Toolbox plugin is partially broken, re: Item Shape editing as well.

The best solution I can see going forward (if there is a forward) would be re-coding it in Python, and avoiding data structures that are private and may change without warning. It's a bit of work, but do-able. Heck, I have a UI mock up of RH2 / Facebuilder done, if RH wants to use it...

*edit* But yes, his health should be the priority concern.

chunderburger

Keep in mind the the Rhiggit2 Plugins are decidely broken (due to a data structure change), and I know of a couple of solutions for the problem, one of which I forwarded to RH soon after LW2020 came out. I've come across another way to fix it that may be LW version agnostic. I suspect the Rigging Toolbox plugin is partially broken, re: Item Shape editing as well.

The best solution I can see going forward (if there is a forward) would be re-coding it in Python, and avoiding data structures that are private and may change without warning. It's a bit of work, but do-able. Heck, I have a UI mock up of RH2 / Facebuilder done, if RH wants to use it...

*edit* But yes, his health should be the priority concern.
maybe someone else carries on the project and it moves to gumroad for ease of sales? can but hope :)

prometheus

REBORN
maybe, also depends heavily on the state of LW2021

That thought flashed by my mind as well of course, maybe just taking a break if he doesn´t know where it is heading as many of us other doesn´t either.
Then again..others do not bother much about it, or just continues to work with it as usual no matter what they do, which just tells us we are different with different requirements and beliefs.

and what state is that ?
...let me just do a Quantum leap and get right back at you folks.

James S

I procrastinated enough to make Riggit a non issue sigh will have to resort those prioritize be well RH

Last edited:
Top Bottom