missing contact to Rebelhill

kievi

Hi:),
I really hope, it's ok that I ask this so publicly.
I bought something from rebelhill. But I haven't got anything yet. And there was no response to an email and a private message here in the forum.
I am sure I am dealing with an honorary man, but after four days there is no reaction, I am worried.
Maybe vacation? Anybody now anything?

best regards

kievi

When I purchased my LW 2018 rendering training while back I think I had to wait over a week before him he sent the files. Many other people were waiting at that time as well. He must have been away at the time. I wouldn't worry much about it he will likely send it to you eventually.

Last edited:

raymondtrace

Founding member
Beware that most LW 3rd party developers are 1-person shops. I've waited a while for some to respond. But they do get around to it.

You might also keep an eye on your spam folders. Mail for his domain is not set up as well as it could be (I'm not judging...I haven't set up my mail server properly either) so messages may land in spam/quarantine folders.

kievi

Ok.....maybe it´s my mistake, i´m not so good in waiting:)
But, thanks all for your answer, i´m now still waiting. :)

best regards
kievi

RebelHill

Goes bump in the night
Yeah....

Been hospitalised the past week... just got home a few hours ago.

Will take care of outstandings, directly... fear not.

Kryslin

I hope that whatever the problem was, it is now fixed.
Also, have some get well wishes, too.

Shabazzy

LightWave Fan Boi
Yeah....

Once you're feeling stronger and back on your feet, you might want to take a look at using Gumroad for taking payments and automatically delivering files.

It's pretty awesome.

Qexit

Yeah....

Very sorry to hear you've been dealing with health issues. Hope all is now sorted and you are on the mend. Too many people I know are dealing with significant health issues at the moment, myself included. I'm waiting for the results of some blood tests I took on Wednesday that will hopefully lift a Big C threat that has been hanging over me for the last six or seven months. Getting old definitely seems to have its drawbacks :eek:ye:

Top Bottom