Memory/Sequences

TVIZME

I am posting this to ask if anyone has thoughts or a need of a memory panel to complement the tricaster and VT systems. Through the last 6 months or so, I have been testing the ability to do multiple functions with one single keypress. This device-software has the ability to control hundreds of functions. It is rock solid, and dare to say, i absolutely cannot switch a live event, especially sports, without it. and yes if you have 2 ddrs, you can easily trigger sound fx for transitions for replays!

This post is to guage interest,and a website is coming soon. This is something all tricaster or VT users will want to take a great interest in, especially if your serious about professional productions. Unbelievable flexibility and can interface to other devices. Less mouse more functionality.

Let me know, I am sure you will be impressed.

Again a website, product pix and examples of use, coming very soon. (THIS PRODUCT IS FOR STANDARD DEF MODELS ONLY, NOT THE NEW XD LINE)

Thankx John

Last edited:

kltv

Fantastic Idea!

I think that is fantastic idea! I can think of tons of uses, especially for sports. Bring on my E-mems!

Kris

On occasion I TD on a Grass Valley Kalypso and have some memorized commands setup on the LCD touch screen. On our VT5 I also have some hotkeys setup for live sports broadcasts. So I'm anxious to see what you have come up with that we could possibly use!

Brian

TVIZME

Finishing touches are underway.........lots and lots of possibilities. I don't even look at the Tricaster the same anymore. This is a supercharger for the operation...... Stay Tuned..........It is freaking awesome!!!

Some of the many cool advantages:

1. independant fade rates for the transition AND overlay
2. sound fx for .dve (using the second ddr)
3. instant clip recall with parameters (list- selection- loop)
4. multiple mappings for keyboard operation of various layouts
5. Control of the Ext Inputs for sequence building. ( Multiple Livetext and- or Ivga sources)
6. Robotic Camera Control Preset Triggers (Option)
7. Preview Monitor Mode now mapped to keys - scopes (no mouse)
8. Quad View toggle now mapped to key ( no mouse )
9. LiveSet Scene control mapped to keys (no more mouse- input select- scene
10. Full control of Audio functions to be built into sequences.

that is just a tiny fraction of the capabilities.....

that's all for now............oh and price.....less than an LC-11

this is the ultimate add-on for the serious, professional, tricaster-VT owner

(STANDARD DEF MODELS ONLY)

jp :)

P.S. my unofficial nickname : the LC-Companion!

akscooter

I'm interested! Can we get a sneak peak at a picture or drawing? Perhaps a screen shot of the management interface? Something? I'm twitching!

Thanks
Jon

Top Bottom