Manual

SBowie

'the write stuff'
In the boxed version, you can simply use the Windows Start Menu, Programs>NewTek>SpeedEdit Documentation (the link needs 'repair' in the download version.)

ScorpioProd

XDCAM HD production
Someone from Newtek had posted something in one of the threads about "waiting for more manuals to be printed" holding up some shipments...

So is there a hardcopy manual in the box?

billmi

Paintball Video Geek
I wondered the same question when I saw that post. I was under the impression there wasn't going to be one. I love being able to search an electronic manual, but there is much to be said for hardcopy.

ted

The new trend now days seems to be leave out the hard copy and just include the electronic version.
Personally I like having a hard copy, but I think more and more companies are ditching that. I assume due to printing and shipping costs.

ScorpioProd

XDCAM HD production
Yeah, I prefer a hard copy manual, too. But more and more companies are only going with pdf, including Newtek.

It was confirmed in a thread on the Safe Harbor site that the only hard copy docs included in the box is a 25-page Quick Start guide.

It was also noted that the box is a "store ready" flap cover box, like the Vegas box. So you never know, we may see it in retail stores.

Top Bottom