Looping in LiveGraphics animated lower thirds--can it be turned off?

etclark

I created a simple credit roll in After Effects and exported it to a livegfx file. I loaded it successfully into a buffer, and from there into a DSK, but when I overlaid the DSK on Program the credit roll kept looping even though the composition I created in After Effects was set to thirty seconds. Is there a way to stop it from looping?

rokestah

30 seconds is probably too much for an animated buffer, just make it in video.

To answer your question about looping, it is one of the properties you can set in ASC, change the 'play mode' from loop to single.

Mr How

LiveGraphics looks for two sets of markers. So it goes INTRO (marker) LOOP (marker) OUTRO.

So maybe make the loop markers be practically on top of each other?

etclark

I've just downloaded the LiveGraphics manual so I haven't had the opportunity to read it yet. Is it possible to set INTRO and OUTRO markers in an animated lower third such that it would play to a certain point and then pause and wait for me to signal it to play the OUTRO? I've seen this functionality in vMix, Titler Live and CasparCG and I'm hoping LiveGraphics can do the same without my having to hit the STOP button on a DSK.

Mr How

I'm not sure. I haven't tried what you are attempting. You'll want to jump to section 4 of the LiveGraphics manual.

Top Bottom