Looking for two Virtual Sets (can you help)

Hello everyone,
I'm desperately looking for two virtual sets that I used for a project some time ago with Virtual Set Editor and Tricaster.
Background Carburant.jpg

Background Dégivrage.jpg

If I remember correctly these two Virtual Set were part of Premium Access package.

Unfortunately we recently experienced issues with the Tricaster which forced us to roll back to Factory settings.
In doing so and not having renewed the Premium Access subscription, we have lost access to a certain number of Sets including those two.
I can not afford and justify to suscribe to Premium Access any more.

Is there a member on this forum who could provide me these two files so that I can add them to Virtual Editor.
Thank you for your help
subscribe

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
Hello, Claude. If I'm not mistaken, those sets were included with the VSE edition that is part of Premium Access.

Please try to understand that content falls under the software license, and cannot properly be transferred (apart from, for example, selling the system). I'm sure you appreciate that it's very expensive to create content like this, and we have to protect our intellectual property.

If having someone else care for the work you need in this case isn't possible, perhaps a short term PA membership would do the trick.

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer Steeve,
I do understand that content falls under software licence and I respect that.

The thing is that I bought Premiun Acces at one point and I also upgrade from VSE to VSE 1.5 and VSE 2.
So I believe I already paid my fare share for that content.

The technical failure of the Tricaster forced us to go back to factory preset and loosing what we already paid for in term of extra Virtual Sets.
Unfortunately we have omitted to copy the Virtual Set included with Premium Access.

So it all depend where you stand in the chain of production ;-)

All the best to you sir

Jeff211

This first picture is what is called the demo studio that came with all VSE editions. Not sure about the other one. Never looked for it.

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
The technical failure of the Tricaster forced us to go back to factory preset and loosing what we already paid for in term of extra Virtual Sets.
Unfortunately we have omitted to copy the Virtual Set included with Premium Access.
Actually, I'm not sure that all Premium Access content even works unless Premium Access is enabled, but standalone VSE content would be different. You can likely confirm the details of what is included with various packages, including both VSE and PA, with either Support or Sales. Bon chance. :)

P.S. The 'other' one is the Center Shot from the "Plaza" LiveSet group.

Top Bottom