London Lightwave

dsol

Grafiks iz us
Let's do it on 27th. I'll post this up on the facebook group too. Hopefully Darkside are cool with that, if not maybe we can find another venue

dsol

Grafiks iz us
here's the flyer - see you on the 27th!

Date: Tuesday 27th August, 2013 @ 6.30PM.
Venue: Darkside Animation, Lower Ground Floor, 43 Eagle Street, London WC1R 4AT

Attachments

• LLW_august2013_med.jpg
    LLW_august2013_med.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 112

dsol

Grafiks iz us
Hey - I don't suppose anyone has a Kinect we can borrow for the presentation? Ben Vost would love to demo Nevron Motion, but i don't have a Kinect myself (being Mac-based - and it not working on OSX). Extra beers and much kudos for anyone who can help out!

ksnoad

I bought one second hand last week!

However, I have yet to install Nevron and test it though so it's untested.

I'll bring it, but if anyone has one that they know works 100%, it's probably would be better to bring that.

Kev xx

pinkmouse

Vacant, pretty vacant
Will try, but I'm coming back from a festival that morning, so may just want to have a long bath and go straight to bed. :D

dsol

Grafiks iz us
I've had a couple of offers of Kinect's - so it looks like Ben V should be good to do that demo, which will be cool!

BeeVee

ex-LightWave documentation
@pinkmouse we'd all certainly rather you had a bath first, but please come. It would be good to get reacquainted :D Good news on the Kinect front too, thanks guys!

B

dsol

Grafiks iz us
@pinkmouse we'd all certainly rather you had a bath first, but please come. It would be good to get reacquainted :D Good news on the Kinect front too, thanks guys!

B

Really looking forward to this Ben. Are you going to be able to demo Chronosculpt and LW11.6 (or some of the new features of it) too? Don't worry if not - I'm sure the Nevron stuff is gonna be plenty cool on its own!
I'm still chasing Simon & Andy at Darkside to get final confirmation that we're cool to host this at theirs on the 27th. Ben V - I don't suppose you have heard anything from them?

BeeVee

ex-LightWave documentation
Yes the lot. Actually, the main one was going to be ChronoSculpt since there's no demo for you to play with. I haven't heard back from Andy at all, even when I sent him birthday greetings :) but I know they are under the cosh on some work.

B

dsol

Grafiks iz us
Yes the lot. Actually, the main one was going to be ChronoSculpt since there's no demo for you to play with. I haven't heard back from Andy at all, even when I sent him birthday greetings :) but I know they are under the cosh on some work.

B

I know Simon was going away for a week, so that might be the reason too. Anyway, it's on a Tuesday night - so if we do need to make a last-minute venue change it shouldn't be impossible to organise :)

Also - Ben, do you have a mailing list you could email the details to? Would love to get as many people along as possible. I'll email you the flyer!

Iain

\\ is sparkling //
Anybody fancy seeing Plan B on Saturday November 9th at Watford Colosseum? I won two tickets but it's not the handiest venue for the Edinburgh based.
PM me if interested.
Ta,
Iain

Top Bottom