Line weights in modler Lightwave 2020

r189

in modeler you can increase the point size - is there also a way to increase the line weight for working on meshes?
on an iMac 5k monitor the lines get very fine and hard to see

RPSchmidt

But.. I think.. OP is talking about line width in viewport..

Object Properties is used by render engine. Not by OpenGL

Yes, I think that is what they are referring to as well.

Is a change to the particle / line thickness setting here not reflected visually in the viewport?

r189

Everyone-thanks for your input - yes, the very fine lines are an issue in modeler, and the one thickness in 'object properties' only works for rendering in Layout.

I don't know if I can, or how I would go about forcing AA in a NVIDIA driver on the Mac - but I would imagine it would affect all line not just the ones I am having an issue with

Sensei

TrueArt Support
Everyone-thanks for your input - yes, the very fine lines are an issue in modeler, and the one thickness in 'object properties' only works for rendering in Layout.

I don't know if I can, or how I would go about forcing AA in a NVIDIA driver on the Mac - but I would imagine it would affect all line not just the ones I am having an issue with
There is theoretically possible to make hack/patch for application.. one developer would have to use debugger and find glLineWidth which Modeler uses during viewport drawing and use 2.0, 3.0 or other value instead of default value..

If you would be on Windows, everything would be simpler.

Top Bottom