Lightwave Blog news

prometheus

OFF TOPIC
Hi

Next week --> 5 months without any news in the Lightwave Blog ...

Phil

This post must be fake news:D
Cause there can only be news about news, when there is news, and not when there isn´t any news.:D:devil:
Please post again when you got..News.

prometheus

OFF TOPIC
I just ask for news :confused:

Don´t be, let me put it this way..
You started a post that says Lightwave blog news, without the question mark or any former words to indicate it was a question in the main title, which fooled me that it actually was something happening on that blog:)
Sure once in this thread I realized that you are frustrated by no news and want to hear something, but for me and most others..it doesn´t have any affect at all.

There is only vizrt who can say something, and for that they have their channels, and as you can see..nada.

but in the end it doesn´t matter, you are not gonna get any news because you ask for it, the forum posters asking for it needs to be something like a hundred or so in the post, and also very irritated in the tone if we are going to get anyone stating anything.

Or just wait for months and years in uncertainty til something may happen.

The government is talking about making us Norwegians use 2 mask simultaneously now, for security reasons.
In any other country, taken as a joke, in Norway... truth level 99

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
I've been wearing two whenever I go out for a couple of months, actually, ever since the authorities began to encourage it. (I'm not sure I'll be quite as happy to do so come around the middle of August, when the temperature in Texas is crazy.)

asthma man here, so not happy about it at all...

doing it voulantary - i support it - forced > nope, i'd be suffocating.

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
I'm not finding it makes breathing noticeably more difficult - but I suspect the ear loops are going to permanently fold my ears down like a scolded puppy! ;)

prometheus

OFF TOPIC
Two masks have not been a discussion over here, they still debate over One masks efficiency or not.
Heard it just recently from CNN channel, and that it was something like an estimate of 50% of protection efficiency from one mask and up to 90 with two masks on.
But I think the additional protection percentage of that is due to covering gaps in the end parts of the mask, that´s what I heard, I can understand that..but then I wonder how much the actual double effect of two "filters" being in place on top of eachoter does.

But why not prepare for the future and have some fun at the same time, be a hero or villain :) why masks when there are helmets..
Just saying til the next deadly even worse virus arrives, we all should have a full body suit and helmet with oxygen tanks, and only go out if explicitely necessary, otherwise send a robot out in the dangerous society.

Wear a Helmet.jpg

wingzeta

I'm not finding it makes breathing noticeably more difficult - but I suspect the ear loops are going to permanently fold my ears down like a scolded puppy! ;)
The effects of oxygen deprivation can take more than a decade to become apparent, but can be severe, and speed cognitive decline.

Top Bottom