LightWave 3D 2018.0.7 & 2015.3 + Plugins | v11.6.3 (with Full Sasquatch!!) | Cinema 4D R20 Studio (perpetual license) & Plugins

TreyX

Big Kahuna
Retiring licenses for LightWave 3D v2018.0.7 & 2015.3, as well as plugin suites for each. Also includes LightWave 3D v11.6.3 with the same hardware ID (altho I don't know if the plugins in the bundle will run prior to v2015). The following is being sold as a package only (not breaking up the components, so please don't ask). This bundle has all the power to handle high-end visual effects, including fluid dynamics, explosion FX, ArchViz -- you name it!

Both LightWave3D 2018.0.7 & 2015.3 (Win64 Only), include:
  1. 3rd Power plugs (3D Sticker100, BooleanTool103,LatticeDeformer, LW Brush 104)
  2. Chronosculpt
  3. DB&W Tools v2.1 & 2018.0.8
  4. Deep FX Suite (Colorida, Deep Rising Commercial Build (professional fluid dynamics), VDB Splicer)
  5. Hurley plugs (Advanced Placement, PlaceIt & UP (Unified Physics Fluid Dynamics)
  6. Jawset TurbulenceFD (fluid dynamic smoke & explosion FX)
  7. LWCAD 2018.1 (LW 2018) & v5.51 (LW 2015.3)
  8. OD Tool Set
  9. TreesDesigner (makes custom trees & shrubs for LW)
V11.6.3 Comes with fully licensed Sasquatch (very rare) Yeah! :)

Note:
All serials & licenses for the above will be provided, but I cannot guarantee that transfers will be honored by third party plugin creators; some may have policies different than NewTek. A letter of transfer will be given for the original LightWave seats & plugins, which you can forward to NewTek & third party creators to prove ownership of the licenses. Any transfer fees or future upgrade costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Everything given runs perfectly as provided; we do not offer any support on installation, licensing or features.

Total for the 3 full LightWave versions and all the plugs combined is $800 (USD)
(Originally was going to price @ $1,000 total, but I know NewTek wants a $100 (USD) transfer fee per seat, so I've dropped my asking price accordingly to make it more affordable. Credit Card/PayPal only. Software will be delivered via electronic download once funds cleared by PayPal.

Also for Sale:

Maxon Cinema 4D R20 Studio (perpetual license) + XParticles
Also comes with Greyscale Gorilla HDRI plugin suites (HDRI Studio, Light Kit Pro v3, Texture Kit Pro v3)
$900 (USD)

If purchasing both the LightWave 3D bundle & Cinema 4D R20 Studio bundle together, will discount the entire package to $1500 (USD)

PM me if interested. Thank you. :)

Trey Lindsey

Last edited:

TreyX

Big Kahuna

NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
(Can't figure out how to delete this thread...lol -- guess NewTek wants to keep posts up indefinitely....)

EvanWharram

Crap! Wanted to respond to this earlier! Needed to re-register and then it took them a week to "confirm" me! Glad you were able to find a buyer

TheLexx

V11.6.3 Comes with fully licensed Sasquatch (very rare) Yeah! :)
I realise this is sold, but can anyone enlighten me what is so rare about that combination ? Does it mean Sasquatch was licensed to Lightwave without needing a dongle, or just that any officially licensed Sasquatch is considered rare in general ?

raymondtrace

Founding member
I realise this is sold, but can anyone enlighten me what is so rare about that combination ? Does it mean Sasquatch was licensed to Lightwave without needing a dongle, or just that any officially licensed Sasquatch is considered rare in general ?
I believe sasquatch fails or has some incompatibilities in newer versions of LW. However, TrueArt has developed a plugin to help with those incompatibilities.

Last edited:

TreyX

Big Kahuna
Sasquatch was the coolest plugin for early LightWave, and Worley (maker of LW plugs used in tons of LW productions worldwide) was pretty much abandoned by NewTek when they acquired Fiber Factory and integrated that tool into LW 2015+. Unfortunately, Sas doesn't work on the later versions of LW, but if you enjoy legacy LW, this full commercial version is a blast to use. I still think of it as my fav hair and fur plugin. Retro, but awesome. :)

Top Bottom