Larry Schultz "Splinegod" tutorials/dvds (seeking to buy)

TheLexx

Does anyone have a huge library of Larry Schultz tutorial dvds (or similar) that they would be prepared to sell to me ? Though my main interest is in realistic character modelling and all those related aspects, I'd be prepared to consider a one-off purchase of a bigger collection. Please feel free to message me, and thank you for reading.

TheLexx

Many thanks Lewis, I saw those and maybe will eventually be forced to get Larry's material in pieces over time, but I thought I would just see if someone had "everything" or a large chunk of the character animation material, like I see old posts where Larry refers to 60 hours for a particular course. Thanks again.

Ma3rk

Curmudgeon in Training
FWIW, I just happened to log on to a webinar hosted by Steve Burns that Larry was given on June 30, 2012 and captured it to test some new screen capture software. It's topic was LW Texture displacement in ver 11.0.1.

I've been meaning to edit the takes together & post somewhere for posterity if nothing else. If there's any interest, let me know & I'll try to make that happen.

TheLexx

@Ma3rk, it is great you have that, my humble thought is maybe it might be good to donate through Kat if you are okay with that.

Last edited:

Ma3rk

Curmudgeon in Training
@Ma3rk, it is great you have that, my humble thought is maybe it might be good to donate through Kat if you are okay with that.

That's a pretty good idea. I'll whang together an edit in the next couple weeks then get in touch with him.

M.

Top Bottom