Kelly "Kat" Myers is ill - can you help ?

COBRASoft

Best of luck Kelly, i hope for the best recovery possible.

About health care systems... Research the Belgisch one... We used to look up to Sweden 30 years ago... Not so much today.

, they talk about dental costs as not being expensive in Sweden
here dental care is cheap. >until< you have to do the expensive stuff. then... $$$

DentistX3.gif

prometheus

REBORN
Best of luck Kelly, i hope for the best recovery possible.

About health care systems... Research the Belgisch one... We used to look up to Sweden 30 years ago... Not so much today.
That is understandable, many other countries have surpassed Swedens standard today, and to be fair, some of it has declined over here the later years.
Belgium next then :), if criminal rates continues to rise i nSweden and other living conditions declining..then I might have had it, but that is one thing and getting a job in another country is another challenge.

The latest criminal news the latest days over here in stockholm, two preschool aged kids got shot in the legs during a fire shoutout between criminals or something like that, they didn´t get life threatening injuries, but it shocked the community.

And today two murder convicted prisoners of foreign origin took two criminal officers as a hostage threating them with razorblades, demanding a helicopter and 20 kebab pizzas for the inmates.
It ended well apparently after 9 hours, they got their pizza for the inmates, but not a helicopter.

Moving to belgium?
Not sure which language to study though, depends on which region to go for Belgium.
I find german glossery words not that hard, grammar may be much trickier though.
French..a bit tougher in my mind, and flemish is probably a tounge wrestler but somehow sexy sounding :)

The language is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural...
Oh sorry, wrong context, it´s a huge opener to understand and intergrate into any country :)

Is Kelly well enough to be online? or too tired recovering after this illness?
How feasable would it be for him to get a loan to cover the medical bills and his ability to pay that off?
when he now know what he has to put aside from his living costs to
meet that.

Last edited:

raymondtrace

Founding member
...The Case of what medical treatment Kelly had to go trough would be interesting to know, how long the stay was etc...

It may be best to not discuss that here. The extent of what should be known is included in the fundraiser page.

The OT discussion of health systems is probably the best route for this to go, now that everyone knows the news in post #1.

Planeguy

That is understandable, many other countries have surpassed Swedens standard today, and to be fair, some of it has declined over here the later years.
Belgium next then :), if criminal rates continues to rise i nSweden and other living conditions declining..then I might have had it, but that is one thing and getting a job in another country is another challenge.

The latest criminal news the latest days over here in stockholm, two preschool aged kids got shot in the legs during a fire shoutout between criminals or something like that, they didn´t get life threatening injuries, but it shocked the community.

And today two murder convicted prisoners of foreign origin took two criminal officers as a hostage threating them with razorblades, demanding a helicopter and 20 kebab pizzas for the inmates.
It ended well apparently after 9 hours, they got their pizza for the inmates, but not a helicopter.

Moving to belgium?
Not sure which language to study though, depends on which region to go for Belgium.
I find german glossery words not that hard, grammar may be much trickier though.
French..a bit tougher in my mind, and flemish is probably a tounge wrestler but somehow sexy sounding :)

The language is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural...
Oh sorry, wrong context, it´s a huge opener to understand and intergrate into any country :)

Is Kelly well enough to be online? or too tired recovering after this illness?
If you ever move out of your country, and if you can still earn in Euros while abroad, you'll live like a king in most of the non-western world. Imagine how many thousands of render nodes you can get! ;) I remember before I came to the US, I had a job with a European company, and my euros went a long ways here.

Planeguy

it used to be Great

the dollar was worth 5
now a dollar is worth 9

unfortunately.
Indeed, the dollars have become so liquid they just dissipate through my fingers. Time to buy gold or silver, or another new passport. Prometheus, errr, I need you to find me a wife over there ;)

prometheus

REBORN
Indeed, the dollars have become so liquid they just dissipate through my fingers. Time to buy gold or silver, or another new passport. Prometheus, errr, I need you to find me a wife over there ;)
The time for buying Gold was then, you should have invested many years ago and sell after a long long time, I believe that is a long time investment which may not pay off enough until a very long time.

Wifes?
My brother imported one from Peru :), maybe almost 30 years ago, she forgot to bring the gold here though.
They are still married, they got two kids looking more south american than swedish(not typical blonde nor blue eyes, but behaving and talking more as native born swedes, they seem to even have ditched catholic beliefs, those girls are now 20-28 I think, both seem very driven thanks to the parents pushing them, they both got jobs and one of them a decent payed job as well, so they are doing fine.

Her brother came over, went to a dinner with 9 Swedish blonde girls, he thought he was in heaven :) .finally married a typical traditionally swedish blonde girl and moved here as well, I think they got a permit to stay thanks to marriage and the situation in Peru was bad politicly.
My brothers wife studied to preschool manager and now is one, have a nice salery, her brother worked at mcDonalds and became a restaurant manager for a while.
They took loans from our parents to cover the student costs.

You have to trigger the right buttons I suppose, most of the ladies here with some exceptions though, can be very snobby and sit on high horses..depends on what area you visit and of course what person you meet, it´s more a general perception I have noticed myself and many others with me.

I am however not the right person to guide you in to the dating life, and my age also tells my attraction has faded quite a bit, and I am not rich as Mr Dolph Lundgren either who played Ivan Drago in the rocky movies, he´s at least 7 years older than me, looking better, healthy..strong and long, probably smart with an alleged IQ of 160, and a celebrity, he has everything going for him..though he got a norwegian girlfriend age 24 :)
Dolph lundgrens daughter is stunning looking by the way, but don´t tell him, despite his choosing of a lady in his own daughters age, he would kill me off as an old pervert :)..with only one punch.

You could check living in norway as well, probably more expensive in many areas, but native traditionally lookin norwegian ladies are just as attractive in my eyes, very close looking to Swedish I think.
norway left, sweden right, quite a bit of age difference though between superwomen skier Therese johaug and Swedish promising skistar Frida Karlsson, I think they look typicly norwegian and typicly Swedish, traditionally..multiculturally we are changing drasticly and there will be a more increasing mix of looks, reflecting much more of how we look in some other parts of the world depending on from which region most immigrants come from (traditionally)

And good luck trying to chase these two women in the snow :) they do carry gold and silver though.
Sorry ..couldn´t restrain myself with things like this for so long.

Wife and Marriages are however too much for me, I don´t get the concept of getting married at all, but sure..fine if anyone else want´s to go down that road :)

I´m not sure if that is tragic, pure luck for him and envy for me and tragic to go off topic..instead of talking about the challenges Kelly Myers has right now, not sure if there´s much more of substance to say in the matter of this topic to help out Kelly from my point of view now..it´s better to step back , including not talking about something else here and let others who can help him out have their saying.

Need to hit the sack now because heatwave start´s again tomorrow, so signing of with a good night wish.

Last edited:

Planeguy

The time for buying Gold was then, you should have invested many years ago and sell after a long long time, I believe that is a long time investment which may not pay off enough until a very long time.

Wifes?
My brother imported one from Peru :), maybe almost 30 years ago, she forgot to bring the gold here though.
They are still married, they got two kids looking more south american than swedish(not typical blonde nor blue eyes, but behaving and talking more as native born swedes, they seem to even have ditched catholic beliefs, those girls are now 20-28 I think, both seem very driven thanks to the parents pushing them, they both got jobs and one of them a decent payed job as well, so they are doing fine.

Her brother came over, went to a dinner with 9 Swedish blonde girls, he thought he was in heaven :) .finally married a typical traditionally swedish blonde girl and moved here as well, I think they got a permit to stay thanks to marriage and the situation in Peru was bad politicly.
My brothers wife studied to preschool manager and now is one, have a nice salery, her brother worked at mcDonalds and became a restaurant manager for a while.
They took loans from our parents to cover the student costs.

You have to trigger the right buttons I suppose, most of the ladies here with some exceptions though, can be very snobby and sit on high horses..depends on what area you visit and of course what person you meet, it´s more a general perception I have noticed myself and many others with me.

I am however not the right person to guide you in to the dating life, and my age also tells my attraction has faded quite a bit, and I am not rich as Mr Dolph Lundgren either who played Ivan Drago in the rocky movies, he´s at least 7 years older than me, looking better, healthy..strong and long, probably smart with an alleged IQ of 160, and a celebrity, he has everything going for him..though he got a norwegian girlfriend age 24 :)
Dolph lundgrens daughter is stunning looking by the way, but don´t tell him, despite his choosing of a lady in his own daughters age, he would kill me off as an old pervert :)..with only one punch.

You could check living in norway as well, probably more expensive in many areas, but native traditionally lookin norwegian ladies are just as attractive in my eyes, very close looking to Swedish I think.
norway left, sweden right, quite a bit of age difference though between superwomen skier Therese johaug and Swedish promising skistar Frida Karlsson, I think they look typicly norwegian and typicly Swedish, traditionally..multiculturally we are changing drasticly and there will be a more increasing mix of looks, reflecting much more of how we look in some other parts of the world depending on from which region most immigrants come from (traditionally)

And good luck trying to chase these two women in the snow :) they do carry gold and silver though.
Sorry ..couldn´t restrain myself with things like this for so long.

Wife and Marriages are however too much for me, I don´t get the concept of getting married at all, but sure..fine if anyone else want´s to go down that road :)

I´m not sure if that is tragic, pure luck for him and envy for me and tragic to go off topic..instead of talking about the challenges Kelly Myers has right now, not sure if there´s much more of substance to say in the matter of this topic to help out Kelly from my point of view now..it´s better to step back , including not talking about something else here and let others who can help him out have their saying.

Need to hit the sack now because heatwave start´s again tomorrow, so signing of with a good night wish.
Marriage is a difficult proposition in modern times, specially in western nations where goverment can crush men to nothingness.

Sometimes I think, "buying a motorcycle and travel around the world and make a youtube channel showing my adventures? or...marrying a cute traditional euro or S.american woman"... and the answer is a loud and clear: motorcycle!! A Honda Transalp or Twin Africa! Who needs women when you have such an amazing looking girl like that! Feeling like you need a woman? Just stare at your motorcycle out the window of your home, and take her for a ride to the coffee shop (and the gas station) and dissappear somewhere in the swiss alps! That's all a man needs.

In all seriousness. Here in AL women can be rather snobbish, but I notice they are pretty much like this in all of the US. In Europe women are better. But, I was recently at a gas station in a small remote town, and I saw a beautiful blond girl at the register of this shell gas station. She wasn't snobbish at all, but these types of women are so rare these days. Majority are already taken (which is always).

But, anyway, do you think a man with knowledge of Lightwave can impress women in Sweden, or would I need to learn Houdini for that?

Marriage is a difficult proposition in modern times
Depends on the type of man, type of woman.
That said, few think it ever has been easy.

... and no reason you can't have both.
most of us "loners" love the freedom too much.

heart-hug-40.gif

prometheus

REBORN
Marriage is a difficult proposition in modern times, specially in western nations where goverment can crush men to nothingness.

Sometimes I think, "buying a motorcycle and travel around the world and make a youtube channel showing my adventures? or...marrying a cute traditional euro or S.american woman"... and the answer is a loud and clear: motorcycle!! A Honda Transalp or Twin Africa! Who needs women when you have such an amazing looking girl like that! Feeling like you need a woman? Just stare at your motorcycle out the window of your home, and take her for a ride to the coffee shop (and the gas station) and dissappear somewhere in the swiss alps! That's all a man needs.

In all seriousness. Here in AL women can be rather snobbish, but I notice they are pretty much like this in all of the US. In Europe women are better. But, I was recently at a gas station in a small remote town, and I saw a beautiful blond girl at the register of this shell gas station. She wasn't snobbish at all, but these types of women are so rare these days. Majority are already taken (which is always).

Good to know, the Grass isn´t greener on the other side all the times, and though I said they mostly tend to be snobbish, it is highly biased from what Ivé experienced but could be correlating to how I am as a person as well, on the other hand, I am not the only Swede around to think that or having experienced that, and perhaps many of them are more attracted to other ethnic origins, so you may have something that would be seen as appealingly exotic :)
There are exceptions everywhere and not all women are snobbish of course, and perhaps also even most women is wrong ..it´s probably silly male frustrations:)
I do believe though that danish women seem to be more openminded than Swedish women, it´s been a rumour I haven´t really experienced first hand though.

But, anyway, do you think a man with knowledge of Lightwave can impress women in Sweden, or would I need to learn Houdini for that?

I am still single and have been using lightwave mostly, what does that tell you :D

No seriously, there are of course more Swedish Lightwave users out there with more success than I had in both having utlizing Lightwave to a much better degree and finding a girlfriend or wife etc :)

I did however got an ol girlfriend a bit impressed, I tried to learn her a little bit so she was a bit interested, I think that was with lightwave ´9-10, and my machine wasn´t so good at that time, I don´t think she had the stamina to continue with it though and I hadn´t started to work with Lightwave for doing actual work, which I did some years later, while that was mostly some rendering of gym machines, but at that time we had broke up.

I don´t think entering in to 3D or investing in anything of that is something that boosts your attractivness or possibilities to impress women over here really, I would think you should sell your 3D license, start using free software and instead use the money for the license to get a new motorcycle as you said, they can give good ..good vibrations, la..lala, for you and for the girl you pick up :)

And steering it back a little to on topic, considering the situation of Kat falling and being alone at home, we need to fix a date for him :)
I am sure he would be on his way to faster recovery with some help :) preferably find a date with a rich women who is impressed with a guy that really knows how to use the Lightwave force, if that succeds I am sure he could get help with the medical bills as well, so we need to expose him, hang him out to the rich women in his neighbourhood.

Seriously, no laughing matter his situation is, I do hope he get´s some funding and solves the issues with the medical treatments..I honestly do, despite I questioned the way of living( which could be argued a lot about but pointless if he´s not around to discuss it in a decent tone) and at the same time I hope
he will try and be prepared for the next time he need medical treatment, though I understand there seem to be a tough situation in how the system is working over there, so what he can spare from his income, a buffer purse I would suggest would be a priority after paying the rent and food etc, it´s about your god damn life you know, you can´t gamble with that.

Last edited:

requirements women > fame / popularity / good looks / intelligent / funny / wealthy / romantic / good in bed / good with kids.
requirements men > good looks

ok, not fair, but you get the point

Last edited:

it´s about your god damn life you know, you can´t gamble with that.
i would.
i mean, if it was between being kicked out or skipping health insurance, i would.
cause where would you live ?
i think many-many more of us would gamble than we'd like to think.
easy to say if you haven't been there.
the US system is crazy this way, but one thing he Can do is search around for the best ones that cost less.
so, hope he follows up on that.
then again, having hurt himself, it will rise.
Welcome to America.

prometheus

REBORN
requirements women > fame / popularity / good looks / intelligent / funny
requirements men > good looks

ok, not fair, but you get the point

You mean what women requires, which is fame/popularity/good looks/ intelligent / funny ?
Yes...and another factor, and if you have that you could exlude many others above, and that is money or welth ..it seem to be programmed in to the backbone of many women and it may be an guarantee if you aim for children and being able to provide for them and continue with your Dna to next generations etc, and it helps dealing with troubles such as being ill and all those medical costs.

Dolph Lundgren 64 has all of that, and his girlfriend at 24 years old just fell in love :)
Rowan Atkinson 63 has almost all of that, good looks I don´t know, but he got something to attract a sweet 33 year old girlfriend.

Acting seem to be a good occupation to get in contact, if you reach a certain status that is, but it will also quite often end up with separation.

prometheus

REBORN
i would.
i mean, if it was between being kicked out or skipping health insurance, i would.
cause where would you live ?
i think many-many more of us would gamble than we'd like to think.
easy to say if you haven't been there.
the US system is crazy this way, but one thing he Can do is search around for the best ones that cost less.
so, hope he follows up on that.
then again, having hurt himself, it will rise.
Welcome to America.

Of course I can not know how it really is over there since I haven´t been there, I do only hear about things like this happening all the time over there.

For guys like me living here in Sweden where we traditionally don´t really have to worry much about that due to our "socialistic" healthcare..it just strikes me as
strange if those living over there didn´t get the news of how their system works ( not saying that is the case here with Kelly, I know too little about it, that is why I asked the questions)

What I know about it, as a foreigner not living there, but I have been perceptive of that it seems to be horrible for decades if not longer, had I a chance living over there and knowing what I do know, I wouldn´t gamble with the health like that, I would at least save a buffer for unexpected cost, wether it is you loose your job, you have to fix something..you find yourself in court battles etc, this is something every economic adviser over here recommends to save out a huge buffer for that, and as the living conditions are as tough as they are there with health care, you could put aside things, unless the second largest economy has 3D artists below powerty salery.

As for my case of saving out, I was at the lower class income, not even a medium class incom, and right now it´s boardering to swedish powerty income, but I manage due to
a lot of savings, and in my case it means, you don´t by bycycles, cars, fancy music equipment and such, no fancy dinners etc..it´s a bit of a boring living If that is what fills your life with meaning, but if it doesn´t matter that much..you can have other values in your life and keep that saving buffer intact for any potentional unforseen accident.

But that is me, we are all different, pointless to speculate if Kat may learn something from this, if he will and if he Can of course which isn´t given ..not saying that, that only he can
comment on..if he choose to put energy in to that, why should he have the urge to defend himself and engage in such debate, it´s not necessary ..only his own instincts of what he should do matters to him.

I still vote for him to find a rich Girlfriend :)

Top Bottom