Is there a script that does this.

JohnMarchant

I have 2 planes next to each other one 4 point and one 5 point. i would like to add a point on the other plane and then merge points to join. I know i could select plane and add point but is there a script or plugin that will do this automatically, especially i i have quite a few.

LScript.jpg

JohnMarchant

I will have a look thanks, not sure if this is what im after as it seems to add or subtract polys. I think want to add a point in the same place as the other point just on the other poly. Unless im misinterpreting what it does.

Thanks anyway i will give it a try.

ernpchan

Yeah, this script just takes multiple poly shapes and makes a single one. Not sure a script exists that does what you're asking as what you're asking seems very specific.

JohnMarchant

Yes Unigon and LWCad have a similar thing. Anyway thanks for the help. I may end up doing it manually with will be a PITA.

omichon

I feel your pain, I am doing this kind of boring task every day and trust me I have searched for a better way to do it. I also have submitted the idea to some 3rd party developers years ago but still nothing.

Tip : You can use LWCAD Cap Hole Tool to find the holes more easily, but it will not fix it the way you want unfortunately.

Last edited:
Top Bottom