Interior vizualization

oscaranchondos

Hi this is an interior Images. All done whith Lightwave 11.

Rec1_editada.jpg

Lewis

Member # 777
very nice, few more AA/AS to fix DOF would be better but rendertimes would go higher so it's balancing act to get it fast and clean :).

oscaranchondos

Hi, thanks for the comments. These are the lights parameters that i've used for the render. My principal interest was to check the Portal Sky Lights from Dennis Pontonier. I've used a Sky Light for the enviroment and one Portal Sky to simulate the light trough the window. To increase the specularity on the materials, i used an "Area Light" with Affect Diffuse unchecked.

The render took about 15-20 minutes with 2080 x 960 of resolution.

For the animation attached here, The render time was about 7 minutes per frame.

Radiosidad Setup.jpg

Setup Lights.jpg

Ubicación Luces.jpg

Last edited:

desegno

Hi, thanks for the comments. These are the lights parameters that i've used for the render. My principal interest was to check the Portal Sky Lights from Dennis Pontonier. I've used a Sky Light for the enviroment and one Portal Sky to simulate the light trough the window. To increase the specularity on the materials, i used an "Area Light" with Affect Diffuse unchecked.

The render took about 15-20 minutes with 2080 x 960 of resolution.

For the animation attached here, The render time was about 7 minutes per frame.

View attachment 111281

View attachment 111282

View attachment 111283

thank's for help!!!:thumbsup:

Afalk

gryphon designs ltd
Again, you do such superb work! Thanks for sharing the inmages as an inspiration & the nice inside look on just how you accomplished these!

Top Bottom