Input Spy 2019/2020

Tim Parsons

No need for a plugin as Input spy has been native to LW since at least LW2015.
Spy.jpg

chunderburger

yes, I know that is there but you cant do this..
inputSpyExample.PNG
input spy 2.PNG

as per usual, the 3rd party tool tends to be much better :/ but in this case we have source for it.
Wish we had that for the rest of LW at this point in time :)
I hope someone can have a shot.

Tim Parsons

Oh wow. Do you have to hook all those up? If so that's where something like Blender does in automatically connecting things would be handy. I hate the Blender node system otherwise. :) Does it just not work in 2020 or 2018 and 19 as well? I actually never use the spy myself as I'm a node nooby and just depend on trial and error to get things working. :)

chunderburger

Oh wow. Do you have to hook all those up? If so that's where something like Blender does in automatically connecting things would be handy. I hate the Blender node system otherwise. :) Does it just not work in 2020 or 2018 and 19 as well? I actually never use the spy myself as I'm a node nooby and just depend on trial and error to get things working. :)
yes, I don't particularly like the blender one either. I thought it would work but it doesn't for some reason. The quickest solution if for someone with sdk knowledge to compile it but I am not that person :) I will try if I get the time.

Top Bottom