How to upgrade Newtec TC1 Build 4K-180820C to latest version 7-9-220826.

Steve Cho

Hi Team,

Our customer asks if it is possible to upgrade from an older version 4K-180820C to 7-9-220826.

If possible, I would appreciate it if you could provide us with the information needed for the upgrade.

Regards,

Steve Cho

Attachments

• TC1 버전.jpg
    TC1 버전.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 17

Steve Cho

Hi Kane,

Can I download and install the latest version?
Or should I upgrade to the latest version after upgrading to another intermediate version?

Thanks
Steve Cho

FrankPW

Hey Steve,

and I would suggest to not forget to update Nvidia GPU driver as well, the version with build date just before the TC update build date you want to install, not any after which might be already available on Nvidia page!
And YES, you should be fine to download&install the latest version, without any intermediate needed from in between 180820.

To be on the save side you may want to create first a USER BACKUP too using the Linux boot partition for this task ;)

Steve Cho

Hey Steve,

and I would suggest to not forget to update Nvidia GPU driver as well, the version with build date just before the TC update build date you want to install, not any after which might be already available on Nvidia page!
And YES, you should be fine to download&install the latest version, without any intermediate needed from in between 180820.

To be on the save side you may want to create first a USER BACKUP too using the Linux boot partition for this task ;)

Thanks for your informations.

Steve Cho

Top Bottom