How to lock panel?

DLVid

Hi all, quick silly question I can't find the answer to in the manual. How do I lock my 4 stripe panel? I turned off num lock, pushed and held "shift and lock" but that doesn't work. I know it's simple...

DLVid

I can lock a single button at a time but is it possible to lock the entire panel. When I walk away for lunch, I don't want any mischief...

angoliam

I don't know of any way to lock the control surface. I f I were concerned, I would just unplug the Ethernet cable and put it under the control surface.

kanep

NewTek SE
The lock feature is per button, not for the entire control surface.

Something you can do, is delegate all of your stripes to something you aren't using (perhaps OUT8?), that way any button presses don't matter. I know that doesn't stop everything, but I'm thinking you are looking to prevent an accidental button press, not some some that is going to come in deliberately and change things.

DLVid

The lock feature is per button, not for the entire control surface.

Something you can do, is delegate all of your stripes to something you aren't using (perhaps OUT8?), that way any button presses don't matter. I know that doesn't stop everything, but I'm thinking you are looking to prevent an accidental button press, not some some that is going to come in deliberately and change things.
Correct, looking to stop (honest truth here) my cat from changing things. The hazards of a home studio...

Top Bottom