How to add transition between clips?

DLVid

Hi all, a function I used previously seems to have gone away or I'm doing something wrong... I'm on a TC2E. I want to use a transition between videos in a playlist in one of my DDRs. As it says in the info box, you should select multiple clips, hold alt + f and that should assign the transition type you have selected under the gear icon.That's not happening. Anybody know what's going on?

DLVid

Okay, learned a couple of things.
"Video clips cannot be loaded into transitions, so in order to add a custom transition into the TriCaster platform from Adobe After Effects, it would need to be rendered out as an image sequence. You would need a motion sequence file, such as MJEPG or .png sequence file to be loaded into the software and then rendered out in order to be used as a transition."
So that's good to know.
Also, just double clicking in the DDR bin brings up the transition options.

Mr How

Not sure if this is what you're asking about-

I select the first video, click the + , scroll down to transitions and choose the transition I want to apply.

DLVid

Yes, thanks. The original challenge was that the "transition" I was attempting to use was not an image sequence but just a movie file. I have learned a lot from this exercise.

Top Bottom