DELETE A SESSION
1. Right-click the name of the session in the Home page of the Startup screen.
2. Select Delete from the menu.
This will delete the session, and any content that is local to the session (external data that has not been imported and data on drives that are not mounted at the time will not be deleted). See User Guide Section 5.2.2 for more information.
RENAME A SESSION
1. If necessary, close the Replay Desktop by choosing Exit in the File menu.
2. Return to the Home page.
3. Right-click the name of the session you want to rename in the list shown at right to open the context menu.
4. Choose Rename from the menu that appears.