Help

noe

Hello to all,
i need a little help. When i send an object (w3d) to director, how can i put the movements i maked in lightwave? Can i send a script from lightwave directly or need make new one?

All the light you can send to me it,s apreciate.

Thanks in advence and sorry for the bad english.

noe

mdoyle

What kind of movements are you talking about?

Character deformation movements? Objects? Or camera movements?

noe

mdoyle thanks for your response,

i refer to the movements maked in LW from the camera or objects. I want transfer the exactly movements to director, but i don,t know. Are ther an script i can get from LW and put in director?

Thanks thanks and thanks in advance.

noe

mdoyle

Motion of objects will just transfer into director on play without scripts.

Camera movement won't. U will have to either parent the camera to a null and export that, or just export the null and take its positions and apply it to the camera in director.

noe

mdoyle,
really you open my eyes, now i can exploring a lot, but this thing stop to me too much.

Thanks again i apreciatte all your coments.

noe

Chrusion

gold plated 3D
This applies to LIGHTS, too. Parent them to nulls, animate the nulls, all is happy in Director land.

Scale animation of objects may prove to be challenging, as well. Here I found that parenting an object that had to be scaled AND moved or rotated at the same time (that is animated) to a null allowed the object to be scaled, while the translation and rotation were performed by the null.

Top Bottom