Ghost Desert

Magnus81

Co-founder Dragonfly Core
posted this on SQ a little while ago. Just thought I'd throw it in here. Just something I threw together in V5I. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Ghost-Dessert-16X9-jpg.jpg
    Ghost-Dessert-16X9-jpg.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 994

Magnus81

Greetings, Larry. Are you still getting Happy Birthday posts?
Cool, reminds me of the trees on the planet in the move Enemy Mine
I never saw that movie, but thanks anyways.

thanks for the comments everyone.:thumbsup::newtek:

Cougar12dk

It's a great old movie. Dennis Quaid and Louis Gosset Junior really good in it. They are both fighter pilots in a space conflict and both crashland on an apparently barren planet somewhere. After a while they become friends and live together for years. Louis Gosset Jr.'s character is an alien, that apparently get pregnant by himself. Yes....HIMself :p As I remember he dies when his baby is born and Dennis' character raises the baby on his own.

I think I might have to find it and buy it now. Thanks Larry :)

@Magnus: Great render :) I really like the atmosphere of it. Well done :)

Magnus81

Dang! I remember that now. I only saw bits and pieces of it when I was a little dude. Freaked me out. I should go rent that.

Magnus81

Thanks! I'm thinning about doing an animation with this, maybe drop a spaceship in there.

Magnus81

There's something very nice about the implied shapes partly hidden in mist and shadow...
Thanks. I want to work more on this render. I'm waiting until I get my quad core laptop, then I can work on this project at home in my spare time.:)

Top Bottom