Generic man... man.

wrightyp100

Lightwave Muddler...
Just got my Wacom at work so gave it a quick test run. Me likey...

Attachments

• sketch.jpg
    sketch.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 367

Dashermkii

You have a Wacon tablet Nice.
ok i do some art mainly with pencails and paper but i like CG stuff so can you tell me 1-10 how good it is. and if i need to pay money for softwear?

"i have Sai"

also How would you make a animation do you have to redraw the picuter a bit diffrent EACH TIME?

Thanks please reply

wrightyp100

Lightwave Muddler...
@Dashermkii

Yeah the Wacom is nice. Unfortunatley you have got to pay for it. I have used other brands of tablet, but nothing (for me) has ever come close to wacom.

You should of course spend money on software as to get hold of a free copy would be very illegal.

I would reccomend Flip Book from Digicel. Its ace.

I think its about $80 but I might be wrong.

gordonrobb

If you're looking for a tablet, wacom is the one to go for. You have to get used to your drawing/painting not happening where your looking (if that makes sense) but once you get the hang of it, you will never look back.

Regarding software, someone posted a link to this recently which looks goodl

http://mypaint.intilinux.com/

Dashermkii

Thanks for the tips and i Have a Fan version of Sai that they said is not a illegal copy.its like Sai but the added something to the back of its name like "paint or something" and its not as good.

http://sai.detstwo.com/sai/

at least i dont think its illegal if it is then i will get rid of it but i can clame Fair use. (using it for education and not for profit, and the nature of me downloading it not knowingly)

Still they Said "fan made"

and tell me if they are lying to me

Dashermkii

Im just going to say ...YAY i got a bamboo pen so now i have to save up for the softwear i may post some picutes soon but your right it was hard to get the hang of still not the best but im getting better by the hour.

Top Bottom