I can’t believe I am posting something in 2021. Anyway, I have a bunch of projects that I rendered to .RTV and have no way of playing them so I decided to install my old version of SE and export them out as avi. I noticed that things didn’t look right. One file, which was about 48 minutes took about six hours to render to ,avi. Fast moving stuff had weird lines, almost like an interlace problem. The original is 720x480 and was most likely interlaced and shown on old tube TVs. I may have chose progressive mode. Should I have used interlaced instead. I don’t mind trial and error but these are so long that I will need to wait many hours to see the results.