Exciting News! Are additional specs available?

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Hmmm. They don't seem to be, but maybe we can get more info. Is there anything specific you were particularly interested in?

Potimus

Hmmm. They don't seem to be, but maybe we can get more info. Is there anything specific you were particularly interested in?

Are there any videos that show the quality of the picture by the camera? Would love to see some low light tests. If you send me one I will be happy to put some videos together for you. :D

Last edited:

kanep

NewTek SE
Here are a few specs I was able to dig up on the lens and PTZ head.

Lens Zoom: 20x Optical
Focal Length: 4.7mm to 94mm
Aperture: F1.6 to F3.5
Shutter Speed: 1/1 to 1/10,000 sec
Rotation Speed: 300°/sec maximum
Panning Angle: -170° to +170°
Tilting Angle: -30° to +90°

SBowie

'the write stuff'
It's pretty subjective, but my personal impression is that it's pretty decent in low light. We have a few different brands of cameras set up in pretty pitiful light in QA, and -without naming names - I'd say it looks every bit as good as a significantly more expensive 'big brand name' camera.

kanep

NewTek SE
Panasonic has AW-UE70 4K PTZ available now and they will be supporting NDI in a future firmware update for the model.

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Just to mention it, so as not to raise incorrect expectations, I'm pretty sure this will be a paid upgrade (unlike a simple firmware update).

rsilva

Panasonic has AW-UE70 4K PTZ available now and they will be supporting NDI in a future firmware update for the model.

I know that exist a few more brands introducing 4k PTZ cams in last months. According with this, in my opinion, It's a disadvantage buy a 1080p cam this days... Sorry, my ittention is to make a constructive dialogue.

SBowie

'the write stuff'
I'm all for a 4k NDI cam, and I'll be happy if we're the first to do it. But at this time, no one has announced one...including us. There's still plenty of demand for 1080i, much less 1080/60p (which is probably more important than 4k right now to many).

Top Bottom