Disintergration effect

gerry_g

R U saying you privileges now extend to forum post editing as a result of contacting admin or are you saying we should all harass admin till they fix the damnd problem

prometheus

REBORN
Apart from he obvious notify webmasters about it, the only thing we cand o is to do another post to clarify your previous post with corrections, additions etc.
That in it self will be a kind of harrasment within the forum threads, none of us wan´t s that, not us users, neither forum moderators having to many posts with correctional additions.

gerry_g

been there done it bought the t-shirt

Attachments

• SLOGAN.png
    SLOGAN.png
    502.2 KB · Views: 77

prometheus

REBORN
Ad for editing post, just found that it is hidden in your profile, just click on your avatar image and there you have your latest post with an optio to edit.

prometheus

REBORN
Ad for editing post, just found that it is hidden in your profile, just click on your avatar image and there you have your latest post with an optio to edit.
And that was a an error, to err is human :)
I thought I could edit the posts, but that was just old post I could access and edit.

gerry_g

just think of the mayhem you could wreak re-editing all you old posts, you could mention how much you prefer Blender in each and every one, the moderators would go nuts

yeah, contact SBowie or webmasters, i think there are still some hick ups.
I used Adblock - Block elements - to make the new forum cleaner, I might have cleaned up a bit much, so my reports might be wrong at times. So avoiding it for now. ...Then again, i could temporarily turn it off i guess, should work.
One thing I feel with the new forum, is that there are too many pop-up things, but i might be alone on that opinion. Maybe others will chime in later on if they feel the same.

prometheus

REBORN
just think of the mayhem you could wreak re-editing all you old posts, you could mention how much you prefer Blender in each and every one, the moderators would go nuts
Don´t bring blender in to the equation as of it to be my agenda, it´s enough when I say I prefer to use it when it makes sense to do so, every other suggestion to use an inferior tool for any task, makes no sense in the equation and every other suggestion to use an superior tool to promote and get someone to go nuts..makes no sense either.

household-blender.png

prometheus

REBORN
yeah, contact SBowie or webmasters, i think there are still some hick ups.
I used Adblock - Block elements - to make the new forum cleaner, I might have cleaned up a bit much, so my reports might be wrong at times. So avoiding it for now. ...Then again, i could temporarily turn it off i guess, should work.
One thing I feel with the new forum, is that there are too many pop-up things, but i might be alone on that opinion. Maybe others will chime in later on if they feel the same.

Well..try and change your preferences alert settings, it´s the last one there

(Receive a notification when someone…)​

Turn them all of if you need to.

prometheus

REBORN
Edit of post 49, I think I will have start my correctional edits like this.
Language brainmeltdown.
Turn them all "OFF"

Top Bottom