db&w Tools on Patreon

cg_mike

Joined as a Patron on Friday.
:beerchug:

Used the free db&w tools on several projects and even though LW is slipping into a secondary role in my 3d work I'm very happy to support your continued efforts! :hammer:

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
Yes, it was a glitch, after reinstalling everything was back to normal.
:boogiedow

- - - Updated - - -

Joined as a Patron on Friday.
:beerchug:

Used the free db&w tools on several projects and even though LW is slipping into a secondary role in my 3d work I'm very happy to support your continued efforts! :hammer:

Thank you, it's very much appareciated. :)

Cheers,
Mike

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
Hey Mike, do you think you could spell "Colour" correctly? :) Every time I search for your plugin in the node search it never comes up. :)

But it is. Don't blame me if everybody else gets it wrong. ;)

You could also just search for "colo" :D

Cheers,
Mike

gar26lw

What specifically do you want from PxResize plugin that isn't done by "new tools" Transform in 11.x?

snapping, non uniform scaling, works well in perspective, has snap guide lines, has movable pivot for location of the scaling origin.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Mike, do you think you could spell "Colour" correctly? :) Every time I search for your plugin in the node search it never comes up. :)

it is, isn't it? Don't think he missed the u ;)

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
Hi Paul,

That's odd, it works here on Chrome, another machine on FF and on my phone as well.

What are you viewing it in?

Cheers,
Mike

paulk

Hi, Mike.

FF Quantum 63.0.1, Win7 x64 Enterprise.

Chrome 70.0.3538.10, IE 11.0.9600.19155 and Opera 56.0.3051.99 are fine

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
Hi, Mike.

FF Quantum 63.0.1, Win7 x64 Enterprise.

Chrome 70.0.3538.10, IE 11.0.9600.19155 and Opera 56.0.3051.99 are fine

Well, that's three out of four. I wonder if youTube works on your first combo at all...

Cheers,
Mike

paulk

Hi, Mike.

youTube is a no-show also with FireFox. Sound, but no picture. Again, the other 3 are fine.

Maybe there's a plug-in for FF I need? Everybody else's embedded and youTube videos are fine.

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
Maybe there's a plug-in for FF I need? Everybody else's embedded and youTube videos are fine.
Hi Paul,

I don't think so, YouTube re-encodes the videos if they don't meet the specs anyhow. And I did follow their guidelines when encoding them.

Cheers,
Mike

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
ThankYou.jpg

We would like to thank all of our patrons for their support.

Not only did we send out the first build of the Triplanar Mixer node today, but we've also added two new modes to the Exposure Pixel Filter as a token of appreciation.

TriplanarMixer.png

Thank you!

And if you're not a patron already, come support us at https://www.patreon.com/dbw

lardbros

Not so newbie member
Cool! Thanks for the brilliant plugin Mike!

I was meant to watch your live stream, but when I checked at 9pm here in the UK it didn't seem to be online yet. Watched it this morning instead.

Looking forward to next month!

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
Cool! Thanks for the brilliant plugin Mike!

I was meant to watch your live stream, but when I checked at 9pm here in the UK it didn't seem to be online yet. Watched it this morning instead.

Looking forward to next month!

It was a bit rough... but we're prepared to learn. ;) We always expected the first month to be rough and it'll take some time to find a groove - but it's been worth it so far.

Cheers,
Mike

Top Bottom