db&w Tools on Patreon

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
thanks. I see the dev got halted for a bit with other commitments, hopefully this bug won't slow you down ;)
will the polls be open for a bit longer with the halt ?
I'll still try to find the time to fix bugs. Unfortunately, Patreon doesn't allow me a to re-open a poll once it's been closed.

Cheers,
Mike

chunderburger

I'll still try to find the time to fix bugs. Unfortunately, Patreon doesn't allow me a to re-open a poll once it's been closed.

Cheers,
Mike
Ok, thanks. If you could squeeze in a bugfix for the handle position constraint, would be much appreciated.
I could sweeten the deal if it would help?

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
That and an issue with the wheel rotation node is the first thing on the list. Things should have settled down a little by this week end and I should find the time to look at the code by then.

Cheers,
Mike

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
Just to let you know, the knot handle position constraint will work properly for the next release. I just want to look at one more issues, then I'll release it. Likely tomorrow.

chunderburger

it is terrible.

How are we going? I could add some monetary support to spur on bug fixing.
This I my test case as to whether I stick with LW. Otherwise I am moving to AD or B. Have a little leeway atm due to Easter hols but time running out.
What can I do to help you out?

chunderburger

Hi, Just checking back in on the bugfix. I know you were waiting to roll into another fix and guess you are tied up with other work.
Is it possible to put out the completed bugfix for the position constraint handles? I am waiting for this to get fixed to be able to use the plugin.
Otherwise I am going to have to move to something else other than LW to get the result I was after as this is a show stopper for me.

cheers

Lightwolf

obfuscated SDK hacker
Hi, Just checking back in on the bugfix. I know you were waiting to roll into another fix and guess you are tied up with other work.
Is it possible to put out the completed bugfix for the position constraint handles? I am waiting for this to get fixed to be able to use the plugin.
Otherwise I am going to have to move to something else other than LW to get the result I was after as this is a show stopper for me.

cheers
I did post it on our Discord on the 10th. Aaaand I just noticed you're not on it. Sorry, I though you were because somebody else was asking questions about it as well. I'll mail it to you.

Cheers,
Mike

Top Bottom