Cursor in both modeler and layout is a dot

tonyrizo2003

tonyrizo
Hi All,
It's been awhile. Just recently my cursor for layout and modeler has changed into a dot. I have updated my GFX drivers and reinstalled 11.6 but to no avail.
Quadro NTX 5000

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you
Tony :)

tonyrizo2003

tonyrizo
Not sure what you mean, I am on windows 10 and have been using this version for what seems to be forever, and this is the first time this has ever happened. I have scoured the web but found little to nothing. Can you be more specific about an OS issue and point in the right direction? Thank you for your help.

Shabazzy

LightWave Fan Boi
I'm just spit balling here and couldn't say with any absolute certainty that this is the cause, but it may be that the cursor's look has changed within your operating system's preferences.

It's probably not the case, but it would be the first place I'd look.

Failing that, maybe your OS has done an update and you may want to try rolling it back to a time when things were working.

Mastoy

Have you checked the "Fine detail cursor" option in the display options ("Interface" tab) ?

tonyrizo2003

tonyrizo
Well I have since increased my cursor size, I should also specify that the cursor does not change between polygon, points or edges.

Sensei

TrueArt Support
I have updated my GFX drivers
then downgrade GFX drivers..

Win OS upgraded recently?
Then downgrade..

Try different HDD/SSD, install fresh OS, install fresh LW.
Then upgrade to the latest update of OS and GFX drivers to see if problem returned.

Top Bottom