Copy&Paste

folkewallrodt

Hello! As I have not found an easy way to do this: How about copy&paste of the settings of keyers/inputs other key/inputs? Eg. if I want to move DSK1 to DSK2, it would be nice to be able to just copy and paste the settings. Or is this already possible?

Bumping I run into this almost every show and it would be so nice to have this vs multiple copy pastes. The ui also hides the 3rd digit of precision so if you just jot the numbers down it may not be exactly the same.

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Interesting. Do you picture such a function to copy all attributes of a DSK source (which would include, for example, Proc Amp and LiveMatte states specific to the source), or merely the local DSK attributes (Position, etc., such as appear in the DSK/Key tab of the config pane) plus source selection?

I am thinking of the DSK attributes to go from one DSK to another (position, size, drop shadow, input) I would technically love the same ability to copy an input from input 1 to input 2 (moving an ndi source around) that I would love to keep the chroma key settings or cropping etc

folkewallrodt

I would think of it as copy and pasting on a sound desk (see image). Right-Click to the key/dsk, copy, then move to the other dsk, right click, paste - get a checkbox list of what to paste, (Source, Proc, Position, Border..). Could be applied to inputs as well.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-05 um 16.01.36.png

SBowie

'the write stuff'
I ask because some attributes are local to the source (beyond simple source selection), whereas others are DSK/Key specific. My instinct is that copy/paste in a DSK/Key should only pass local values, maybe plus source selection - but not source params.

SBowie

'the write stuff'
... right click, paste - get a checkbox list of what to paste

Yeah, sorry - I can tell you that's not going to happen. (If it were, I'd have done it long ago for Comps.) :)

I ask because some attributes are local to the source (beyond simple source selection), whereas others are DSK/Key specific. My instinct is that copy/paste in a DSK/Key should only pass local values, maybe plus source selection - but not source params.
Yeah I feel the same and believe that lines up with what I would imagine to give more flexibility. A copy and paste between DSK and a copy and paste between inputs , copy and paste between me layers :)

folkewallrodt

Well, if there will be no checkbox, then I just take "Copy", "Paste all parameters", "Paste w/o source" for the keys as right click items...

Top Bottom