Control Surface Mapping Bank Duplicates

stephenwyker

I think it would be very useful to be able to duplicate inputs on the mapping. It would be awesome to be able to have my M/Es and Media Players to stay on the right side of the 2-stripe, and inputs be able to stay on the left. It seems that by default there are two copies of the M/Es but not the media players

JonRaidel

Macro Titan
I think it would be very useful to be able to duplicate inputs on the mapping. It would be awesome to be able to have my M/Es and Media Players to stay on the right side of the 2-stripe, and inputs be able to stay on the left. It seems that by default there are two copies of the M/Es but not the media players
if you find yourself wanting to duplicate M/E mappings, I would consider looking at your setup and consider sub-switching inside of an M/E instead. You could consider putting all inputs sources on Stripe2/Bank2 - switching there with M/E1 on PGM.

I only say this because duplicating crosspoints isnt a workflow ive ever heard of in any broadcast switcher.

kanep

NewTek SE
If you have a TriCaster 2 Elite, you can force banks on the stripes, this would allow you to view two bank of inputs at once. Perhaps this is what you are looking for?

JonRaidel

Macro Titan
If you have a TriCaster 2 Elite, you can force banks on the stripes, this would allow you to view two bank of inputs at once. Perhaps this is what you are looking for?
also a good option. whats the CS button combination to make this happen?

stephenwyker

I was used to our TC1 LP which had dedicated buttons for EVERYTHING. So only have 16 of the 24 inputs avail makes its difficult. So if I am forced to page, I want 1>8, then DDR 1>4 and ME 1>4 on page 1. Ideally only the left half pages, and then goes to 9>16, keeping DDR 1>4 and M/E 1>4 on the right side.

We were fortunate enough to be sent a 4 stripe panel, which is awesome, just WAY bigger than I think we can accommodate space wise.

Top Bottom