• Dear NewTek ( now Vizrt) community,
    We are merging and updating our forum to join it with the Vizrt Forum. Here's what you need to know:
    All existing threads, posts, knowledge articles, and user accounts will be seamlessly migrated.
    Once the merge is completed, the old forums will no longer be accessible.
    We are making this move to unite our Vizrt and NewTek forums, creating a new, enhanced experience for our community members and technology users.
    We will notify you once the change has been made and the new forum is live.
    Thank you for your continued support in our growing community!

Chronosculpt crashes whenever I load an object

chriz

Any object. The object I want, an object from the Chronosculpt content, or a 1m box.
My Win7 is up to date, as are the drivers on my GTX690. I've rebooted and reinstalled to no avail.

Right now, Chronosculpt for me is a program with nothing but a Force Quit button.

Help!

I've been able to load both .obj and .lwo files from lightwave, messiah and blender, as well as, .mdd from lightwave and messiah. I'm running win7 64-bit Nvidia 310M video card with latest drivers.

I've now tried it on all of our machines with the same result. A mix of AMD and Intel boxes.

Not a good start!

If you post the objects, I'll try them on my machine. I haven't gotten crashes in CS yet.

Oh you get that with a cube? Hmm sounds like a hardware issue to me. Send in your specs to NT maybe.

Back
Top Bottom