Chris Jones Humans again..skin wrinkle experiments.

I3D

yep,
pretty much the same result as in LightWave. I checked and saw he had painted slightly nicer wrinkle maps for the Blender one, otherwise basically similar. Actually the LightWave version has an advantage, using a Tension node, something B doesn't have yet. (a proper working one that is)
That's why he currently went another way about it in that App.
Did look into this a few days ago, and he did share the LW nodes, (see link above) fairly easy to set up in LightWave.

Hey Erik

The new forum removed all previous posts and I cannot access the post related to this from the video. I've tried wayback machine and I was able to see the post but none of the nodes. Do you happen to have a screen shot of the nodes? I want to see how the tension map is being generated using nodes. Thanks

His comment was that he stopped using LW because of the split; the back and forth between modeler and layout became less stable, thus less productive. The unified app makes correction morphs, and the like, much easier.

prometheus

REBORN
Hey Erik

The new forum removed all previous posts and I cannot access the post related to this from the video. I've tried wayback machine and I was able to see the post but none of the nodes. Do you happen to have a screen shot of the nodes? I want to see how the tension map is being generated using nodes. Thanks

Perhaps you missed it, but I´m pretty sure I posted the link to the thread on my post 5 here...and the thread is still there, click on the blue "Human Progress" text.
Node setups and all that should be in those pages.

Node setups and all that should be in those pages.
Yepsi Pepsi... follow prometheus' link... all there.

Top Bottom