New member
Sorry if my spelling is wrong but does anyone have nodal or regular surface for champaign. Can't figure out on how to do the bubbles in the liquid.


Active member
Anytime I've needed bubbles in a liquid, I use HV points and you can use an emitter for them [gravity, floating etc]. You can use polygon spheres as well. For instance, for bubbles on the edge sides of glass or a bottle I tend to use half poly spheres.

Peter Knipper

Peter Knipper
Hi James,
Could you explain a bit more in detail on the correlation between HV-Points and (their) emitters? Do you animate point clouds?

Thanks for your help, Peter.
Top Bottom